A little about us:
Claybanks RV Park is a tree filled park situated on the beautiful Coldwater River. We offer an abundance of shaded, large camping areas for RV's and for tents. The Park is open all year round with Spring/Summer camping from April 01st through to September 30th, and with Winter camping from October 01st through to April 30th. Although the entire Park is open during Winter Camping months, with heated showers/washrooms and electrical hook-ups for all sites, there are limited winterized sites (fully winterized sewer, water and electricity), so please phone ahead to ensure availability and to make a reservation deposit.
Pets are welcome as long as owners ensure their pets are leashed or kenneled at all times and that owners clean-up after their pets.
Our on-site amenities include:
• 55 Large Fully Serviced & Secured Sites
• 15 & 30 Amp. Power – Water – Sewer
• 10 Pull Throughs (max. L65' x W20')
• Most Sites Suitable for Slide Outs
• Available All Year
• Fully Winterized Serviced & Secure Sites
• Available from October 01st through to April 30th
• Please phone ahead to ensure availability
• Tenting sites available
• Showers Included in All Site Rentals
• Heated Washrooms
• Horseshoe Pit
• Bocci Ball
• Walking Path Along the Coldwater River
• Golf Package Discounts
• Pets Welcome
CLAYBANKS GOLF DISCOUNT PACKAGES
Get the discounted golf package when you stay with us and play golf on the beautiful Nicola Valley – Merritt Golf & Country Club. For more information please contact us. Check out the Merritt Golf & Country Club's Website at www.merrittgolf.com.
LOCAL AMENITIES & ACTIVITIES
Claybanks RV Park is a 5 minute walk to downtown Merritt, B.C. where you can find many fine restaurants and cafes, shops, and many other amenities. The following list of “Local Things to Do & See” provides you with a few of the many things that Merritt can offer you during your stay. For more information about Merritt and what there is to do please contact Tourism Merritt at (250) 378-0349, firstname.lastname@example.org or visit their Website @ www.tourismmerritt.com
Local Things to Do & See
• Historic Bailey House – located downtown Merritt - offers tours all year round and Tea on the front lawn during the spring and summer
• Historic Coldwater Hotel – located downtown Merritt – a must see into Merritt's historic past.www.coldwaterhotel.com
• Historic Quilchena Hotel –with antique décor, a gourmet style dining room and a saloon with original bullet holes in the bar you don't want to miss a visit. www.quilchena.com 20 minute drive from downtown Merritt
• Historic Nicola Ranch – offers tours, horseback riding, gift shop, petting zoo and a beautiful setting.www.nicolaranch.com
• Nicola Valley Museum – offers a fun & interesting look at Merritt's past
• Merritt Library – public reading area offers fireplace and cozy chairs
• Nicola Valley Aquatic Centre – offers public swimming & weight gym
• Nicola Valley Memorial Arena – offers public skating
• Monck Park – 15 minute drive from downtown Merritt – offers public beach, boat launch, sailing and windsurfing on Nicola Lake
• Merritt Golf & Country Club – see Golf Packages www.merrittgolf.com
• Merritt Walk of Star Tour – Country Music Legends have stamped their handprints into the sidewalks of downtown Merritt – get a free map and take the tour – www.merrittwalkofstars.com
• Horseback Riding – many local ranches offer hourly – overnight trail rides/tours
• Mountain Bike Riding – local bike enthusiasts have produced a map of the amazing trails available around the city check out www.breathebikes.ca for more info.
• Fishing – one of Merritt's slogan is “A Lake A Day As Long As You Stay” and we mean it ! For more info. about fishing Contact Us
• Swimming in Local Rivers & Lakes
• . . .AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!